no one is perfect or refined, so does the president or king that even in the Gentlemen in the sense of the word is human. that's opening essay, entitled ME on this, here I will tell you many interesting things about my life that it's certainly not perfect just like to share and to let them know all the people that I am human just like them only to be shattered when his time comes.
I was a third grader in junior high school, my life was ordinary decent ordinary people but I was the one who makes her different, in the sense of the word I was less grateful for what the gods give to my family especially to me, they / my family always think I'm just a spoiled child, who can not do anything, but instead I only harbored a potential that exists. I was too scared to touch the outside world.
and in fact I would like also like them to be conditioned himself in a very new age, but I do not. not because I was not able to, because I have no desire. only friend was the one who can lift my degree. in the paragraphs above we already know that I was a child who is less grateful, I'm just 14 years and will be 15 years old in January 2012 that will come, my brother who was 20 years of education following the pilot in jakarta or STPI, which is lasted for 2 years.
my father who served in the army was disciplined hard life and always on time, but it all turned around 180 degrees from its desired. father is also broad-minded, high-minded and always put the interests of the family he always wanted his son or me to be a success especially with my own abilities.
people always underestimate the work and assume all is easily one of my properties, my mother is a graduate of PGRI always grow diligent and intelligent nature. he always told me stupid, but I can prove that I was a child who can make my parents proud, especially mothers. I get rank 1 of the classes 1 to to 6, and get a 2 UASBN champion in 2008.
I am basically a lazy person to start something. work, learn. but when the desire is very strong push, the result will not be vain, that I was someone who is capable in the field of education I could show that I too can be like my brother.
my brother graduates from private high school end, he is someone who is able to condition his life with his environment, my brother never got credit for his ingenuity in the field of mathematics, he also had represented northern Sumatra to follow IJSO (international junior science olympiade) but on the national stage he fall and could not continue her again, but it proves that he is a smart and authoritative, he always makes the parents happy with all of his accomplishments. until now he is a candidate for the desired pilot father's mother .
and that's a story about me and my little quote about my family, actually there are many of my nature, but all it has to be representative. thank you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar